Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am having a great week.

First of all, I have put a TON of time into my new business over the last few days, and I am starting to get some finished pieces. I sold my first piece over the weekend (to my mom... but still! It was exciting!) and I've finished two more since then, and will probably finish two or three more today. I've had a few people say they would buy from me already. I signed up for an etsy/paypal account this morning and pretty soon I will be able to snap some pics and actually list some merchandise! That will be incredible. :)

Secondly, over the past few days Kisa has made some great strides toward sleeping through the night. She is now officially night-weaned, which means no more 4 am feedings, and there is a potential for her to sleep all night long. She has not gotten there quite yet (our next step will be to transition away from swaddling), but I have been sleeping a bit better and I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday Matt and I were able to complete our taxes (I know it was really late, but it is not my fault that it was last minute-- we had to wait on forms from RezDex for several months). I am excited about getting a "payday" from the government. We have talked about potentially paying off one of our mini-debts, which would be fantastic... we'll see what happens there.

And finally, as noted in my previous post, my diet has so far been very successful. Last night I saw a number 2 as the second number on the scale, yay!

So there is a lot to be happy about today. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job sweetie!! You are passionate about your purses and that is what makes them so nice. I can't wait for my Sammy purse.... :)

Unknown said...

Yay! What's your ETSY page? Send me the link!