Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today I came home from work all tired and grumpy and feeling sick and guess what? my house was all clean (I left it messy) and all my dirty laundry was washed, dried, and folded neatly in the laundry basket AND NOT ONLY THAT, but my socks were folded the way I like them folded (we have a dispute about the best method for sock folding in our house). So that was a pretty awesome surprise. And now I have two hours to relax by myself in my perfectly clean and quiet house.... yay.

5 comments:

ashby said...

wait.

there is more than one way to fold socks?

Anonymous said...

I knew I raised him right, I just knew it, phew!!!!!!!!!! Love, Grandma

beatlesxforxsale said...

Yes, there is the rolling method (I roll one inside the other so they don't get separated)and the folding method (pairing them and then folding them in half). The pairing method doesn't work for ankle socks, thus my preference for rolling.

Tiffany Carlson said...

What is the point to the folding method? There is no way a sock drawer can be left undisturbed enough for that to work

beatlesxforxsale said...

haha... I agree. But clearly you have never seen Matt's sock drawer. :)