Monday, January 17, 2011

I think I am going to start a new blog. I have been pondering this idea for a while and I'm just going to do it.

The purpose of this blog will be to share tips about home organization and cleanliness. I do not claim to be a perfect housekeeper or to be an expert on this topic, but it does happen to be a passion (sickness?) of mine. So, I am going to start a free blog about it and you are welcome to follow said blog and invite your friends to follow it too (assuming, of course, that my tips are helpful).

I will share the link when I've gotten it ready and published my first post.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm excited to read it!

Unknown said...

I will say that I've tried to start spin-off blogs that are more topic or theme oriented and I've never been able to sustain it. I hope you can do better.