Sunday, November 18, 2007

annoying

So I burned my foot pretty badly a few weeks ago. And it's been taking a long time to heal. I went to the doctor afterward and he told me it would take about a month. At the rate it is going I think it will take a lot longer, but that is beside the point.
It started to heal a little bit and now when I am sitting still, or trying to fall asleep at night, it itches so badly that I think it's going to drive me insane. The only cure for it is to soak it in saltwater which of course makes it burn. But that is, unfortunately, more bearable.

Sorry, is this TMI? I don't know. This is my blog so I can blog about whatever, right? Tonight I feel like blogging about my itching open wounds... hope you like to hear about that stuff. :)

P.S. The worst part is that we are out of Epsom salts, so I think I'm going to have to use regular salt now... I don't know if it works the same, I don't know anything about chemistry... I almost failed it in high school.

3 comments:

mylordcares said...

Ciara, DON'T try regular salt. Do you have any baking soda? Also, have you been using Neosporin or cortisone cream? I would think the best thing would be to let it sit in the open air and breathe. But who knows I'm just a Mom not an expert. I will look at it on Thanksgiving, OK?

beatlesxforxsale said...

Yeah, I have been using both of those. The doctor told me not to let it breathe because it will heal better that way. It doesn't even look that bad now, it just itches constantly, and the scarring is gross.

K said...

I hope your shoes for the wedding don't irritate the scab!

Also...
I miss you.

And...
I'm getting married in 3.5 weeks.