Monday, May 14, 2007

There are many reasons...

...why I hate gardening, but this is the biggest one:



The chances of encountering them greatly increase when you seek them out in their natural environment.


You may look at this picture and say to yourself "aww, that is cute! Why would anyone hate frogs?" but if that is what you are thinking, think again. Try image searching "mutant frog" or "three-headed frog" and see what comes up. Then you will understand the true horror of these repulsive creatures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You now have a picture of a huge frog on your blog.

I think you're pulling a Nathan and you secretly love frogs and all that they stand for.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I remeber within the first week that I met you, you said something about hating frogs... I thought you were weird.

This is Becky, btw.

Ashby said...

I'm with Matt on this one.

You can admit it, Kiki. We won't judge you.

Jenn Sanders said...

My mom told me that mutant frogs can mean that there are environmental issues in the ground or waters around. I guess that frogs are one of the first species to have problems if there are issues in water. Hmmm. Something to think about.
It's not normal to have 5 legs or 2 heads for a frog....

beatlesxforxsale said...

that's what I'm saying! I personally don't want to give birth to a three-legged or two-headed baby...

Matt... "pulling a Nathan"... that took me a second, hahaha. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you picked up on it.

I'm also glad that Oregon is not an area generally listed as having mutant frogs. So you're covered.