Friday, April 23, 2010

I feel bad for my family members... Matt commented to me last night that he felt "like death" and Kisa's eyes/nose/mouth look like Niagara Falls. :( Thank God for Nyquil and Baby Tylenol/Orajel, respectively.

I pretty much had to hold Kisa all night last night to get her to sleep. I can't tell if it is her tooth or her cold that is bothering her... but she was one unhappy little girl, and that is unlike her. Once she fell asleep she snored all night, which was kind of cute but also kind of annoying.

I feel pretty tired and sore this morning. I'm not sure if it's because I'm sick too or just because trying to sleep while holding an infant will yield such results.

Looking forward to nap time today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate how you've taken care of us. I know it's a lot for you to handle. When I'm feeling better, we can pick a night where you can go do something by yourself.