Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth


Some things are just too awesome not to share. That picture being one of them.


Anyway, on Tuesday I got back from my trip to Cali. I spent a day at Disneyland, which, as well all know, is the greatest place in the entire world. Other than that, the trip did not have a whole lot of highlights. There were some tears on my part when I had to say goodbye to my best friend (she is going to Australia for a million years). There were also some other low points that I can only really describe as typical freshman in college scenarios. Not that we are freshmen... but, um... yeah. I'll just leave it at that.
Soooo, since everyone loves to be forced to look at other peoples' vacation photos, I figured I would privelege you with some of mine. They are dandy. (Yeah, I just said dandy.)


The Star Tours ride is about 82% of the reason I went to California in the first place. There is nothing quite as satisfying as riding in a space ship and blowing up the death star. Unfortunately, Andy was the only one cool enough to do this ride with me... Jon and Kristin were too busy making out on some roller coaster... or something.


Pirates! They added Captain Jack to the ride, and he is eerily life-like. Unfortunately you can't take pictures during the ride, or I would have, and just told everyone that I had met Johnny Depp. That's how real he looked.


This was when we were waiting in line for Mr. Toad's wild ride... which I wasn't too thrilled about, for obvious reasons. And if you are wondering... we are twirling our mustaches.



I was pretty excited about the artifacts on the Indiana Jones ride. Brianna was pretty excited about groping me.



Also, I suck at the Buzz Lightyear ride. We found this out and I cried from sheer disappointment and embarassment. This picture was taken before the tears, though.


This is my favorite picture from our whole trip... but it makes me miss Kristin, and Jon. AUSTRALIA IS FAR AWAY. AND FOUR MONTHS IS A LONG TIME.

COME HOME!!!

1 comment:

K said...

I miss you so much! I wish you could come visit :(