Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am tired. I don't know if I am tired physically, or emotionally, or both. I just don't feel that great. I don't know.
Pray for me to keep up on my quiet times. I got distracted/fell behind in the month of February and I'm trying to catch up. It is hard because there are a lot of distractions, mostly being in my house (it is pretty much the most distracting thing I can think of). But reading the Word lately has been encouraging, even though I am chugging along at a pace I can't really keep up for long (especially with my school/work load).

So, yeah. I don't know. Thanks Jon and Kristin for saying hi. And Becky, I will definitely e-mail you when I get the chance. Thanks for giving me the address... I tried to find it on your myspace/facebook and they don't exist anymore. So yeah... appreciated.

No comments: