Thursday, March 29, 2007

I apologize for not deleting those comments earlier.
I'm not really sure what to say. I wish I knew the wise/proper response to what has been said, but I don't. I am at a loss. I know we have all made poor choices and that a lot of people have been hurt. I have taken ownership of my mistakes and apologized for them. I have done what I can to repair the damage that has been done. I don't think it is right to publicly air private grievances.
It makes me sad, thinking about what we just talked about on Sunday... how slander can be such a destructive force. All I know is, it is not going to take place on my blog.
So, without disclosing anything more than what is absolutely necessary, I would like to make it clear that slander is not going to be tolerated here. And if there are any further inappropriate comments, they will be promptly deleted.

3 comments:

Ashby said...

I think that's a dumb idea.

(I'm just testing you to see how fast you will delete this. How prompt ARE you?)

beatlesxforxsale said...

silence, Ashby!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ciara. This is Becky again. I need to hablar contigo but I don`t have your e-mail address. Could you please send it to me in an e-mail? If you don`t have mind anymore it`s bohan100@chapman.edu. You don`t have to write anything, I just need the address so I can write to you. Thanks, amiga! I miss you!