Monday, September 03, 2007

whew

So... I'm really tired today. Woke up at 4 yesterday, 5:30 this morning and will wake up at 3:30 tomorrow. Plus it was labor day, and work was a little crazy. But I get time and a half. So it's worth it.

Let me just say, Ashley, if you are reading this, (and anyone else who is interested) Body Worlds is freaking sweet! I don't really know what else to say about it. It is just cool. It is also good for convincing you to eat healthy, exercise, and stay away from things that are bad for you. I think most people confuse health with body image, as in, they are concerned with their health only to the extent that it affects their appearance. But obviously it is much more than that, and you can really see that at the exhibit.

Also, I found out last night that I did get my promotion (yay!). I'm tired right now so I can't adequately express my excitement. Maybe I will write more about it on Wednesday. That's my day off so I will get to sleep in.

Happy Labor Day everyone! Hope you are all having fun at your barbecues and beach parties.


Man.... I'm shooting for a 7:30 bedtime tonight.

4 comments:

mylordcares said...

I'm VERY HAPPY for you sweetie, I knew you would get it!!!!!

K said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am definitely motivated to continue to exercise, and also to improve my diet.

Based on the things we saw, there are too many things that can go wrong with your body to not exercise regularly and eat right. At least if you do that you can probably shave off a couple problems from the billion other things that could happen.

Angie said...

Congrats!