Saturday, May 23, 2009

So I just got off work... it has been a crazy weekend because of the holiday, and these are shifts I don't normally work, so I am exhausted. Not to mention I am noticing certain difficulties with my usual work habits and practices. Like sometimes I can't reach things on the counters because my belly is in the way and my arms are too short. And if I drop anything on the ground (which happens a lot because I'm moving fast and I'm clumsy) it takes a long time to pick it up/is uncomfortable and annoying.

I have taken to moving little things around on the counters so they are within my reach while I am working, a habit which is totally necessary but pisses off all my coworkers. (Of course they can't really be mean about it once I explain the reason, but I can tell they're exasperated.)

I'm 29 weeks today... which means our little girl could be arriving in about 10 weeks (or more, or less)! Hooray for the home stretch... I'm sick of pregnancy.

4 comments:

Brian said...

It sounds like you need a little reach-grabber-pinchy-thingy for work.

Hang in there, ten weeks will probably go by real quick.

K said...

So exciting! I can't believe you'll actually have a baby in 10 weeks...

I love you.

Mark Owen said...

Hopefully Matt is tying your shoelaces in the morning!

Take comfort that your baby is slowly training you to carry her weight - so exciting. Then she sill be that little grabber-pinchy-thingy and nothing in reach will be safe!

Brian said...

your dad is right. you better start child-proofing now. Anything glass and fragile should be put away and all guns should have a safety lock on them.