Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Rude.

One of my pet peeves working in a customer service job is women who store necessary items in their bra. Money, credit cards, cell phones, etc DO NOT BELONG IN THERE! I don't want to have to touch the sweaty money some lady just pulled out of her cleave.

Seriously, I know all money is dirty and there's probably nothing different on boob money than the money I keep in my purse/wallet (WHERE MONEY SHOULD GO), but I feel like it is really rude and trashy to expect a random stranger to accept money that you store in the same place you store your genitals. I'm just saying.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

So Ciara, did you see the little video on the news yesterday of a woman (and a rather "large" woman at that) who was being questioned by police and a squirrel popped out of her cleavage?!!
-BK

Anonymous said...

Haha, you crack me up. And i so agree with you.

~Ash

beatlesxforxsale said...

hahaha... no I did NOT see that! I would youtube search it but I'm afraid of what else might pop up if I enter "squirrel cleavage" :)

Sarah said...

BK - I thought of the SAME THING when I read this.

And yeah, Ciara... good call on *not* searching for that on youtube.