Tuesday, July 07, 2009

some good news

So I just got off the phone with my benefits representative and it turns out I'll get to collect some pay while I am stuck at home after all. I get short term disability any time I miss more than three days of work for a medical disability (like bed rest). I was afraid I would have to start my maternity leave early, but it sounds like I will still get my full 6-8 weeks of maternity leave plus ten days of disability. So, I am pretty pleased about that. Also I have 40 hours of vacation saved up... which isn't a ton, but it's enough to fill in the blanks if I have to miss any work in between the two.

So, that is my good news for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I told you!!!!! I am so glad you checked. I got those things for you I told you I would get. Let me know when you want them. Vicki