Thursday, October 11, 2007

I think most people have stopped reading this since I am no longer a consistent (or interesting) poster. Oh well. I know Matt and Vicki read this so I am blogging for you guys!

Jeremy asked me to put up some art at work for our next showcase, so I think I will make some new stuff... I am thinking something aids related, maybe involving plaster like that hands thing I did for Ethnos. I like to make big statements with my paintings and I am kinda tight on cash right now, so I have no money for canvases.

Hmmmmm... something to think about.

Also, the other day when I signed on to facebook my profile had changed from "art institute" to "art institute alum", which I think is a sign that I need to go back to school, because if I had done a full course load all the way through I would have had my degre by now. I think. Either that or I messed up when I entered my grad date. Anyway, it is depressing, so tomorrow I am going to look into PSU.

12 comments:

Angie said...

Stop reading Ciara's blog? NEVER!

I feel like we haven't actually talked in forever...

mylordcares said...

I love whatever you have to say!! No matter what you do at Starbucks it will be awesome. And don't fret about school. I know it is something you want to finish, and you will, wherever you go. I think you needed a break, and maybe it's been long enough now, but know you will finish, because it's important and it's what you want, OK?! Love ya...... P.S. Thanks for my Blog!!!!!!!

Ashby said...

i still read your blog.

Unknown said...

I still read it.

And I'll buy you a canvas for the auction.

Dave Ketah said...

I have the feed for your blog on my reader, so I see pretty much everything you post. I apologize that I often just don't have anything to say in response to your posts. I may have a solution to your canvass issue, ask me Sunday.

beatlesxforxsale said...

Angie/Ashby/Dave, thanks for commenting, I miss seeing you guys at ethnos. Unfortunately I won't be back for another two weeks. :( So I'm betting by then there will be a new baby.

Angie said...

Good call. Try by Tuesday. See the forum for details.

Jenn Sanders said...

Seriously... I read your blog every time you post!

Miss ya!

K said...

i read your blog more when i'm at school because it's pretty much the only way to stay updated on your life, since you avoid the phone like the plague.

ummm... see you at 2 :)

Paulos said...

I don't read your blog...

er wait

Anonymous said...

Okay, I guess you don't want a canvas.

beatlesxforxsale said...

Yes I do! But I figured we would talk about it later.