Monday, October 15, 2007

in your prayers

Over the weekend, my cousin's wife, Breena, had a miscarriage. We didn't know that they were pregnant (I don't think they had told anyone yet). Breena has had some unusual bleeding as well, so she is in the hospital right now. From what I understand she will probably be okay physically, but if you think of them this next week please pray for them. My cousin's name is Keith. They have only been married about two years and they are both very young (Keith is only a year older than me). Also, I believe they were overseas when this happened so it's not like they have the comfort of their family or regular doctors around them. So anyway, your prayers would be appreciated.
Also, I just found out my grandpa (my dad's dad) is going in for some heart tests this Thursday. He needs heart surgery so these tests are going to determine how they are going to go forward with that. So he and my grandma will be staying with us Thursday night. He is also showing the beginning stages of Alzheimer's so my dad and aunt are going to talk to his doctor about that as well.
So you can pray for him, (his name is Jack) his wife Barbara, my dad, my aunt Melinda, uncle Steve, and aunt Diane (those are all of his kids, and Diane is Keith's mom, so I'm sure she is very overwhelmed right now).

(UPDATE: Actually, it turns out Breena was in England with her mom when this happened, so Keith isn't with her. Also she was released today so she is probably on a flight home by now.)

1 comment:

mylordcares said...

Wanted you to know that I am sorry and have been praying for all of them.