Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'm praying for a smooth and relaxing day today.

Last night Kisa had a pretty intense bout of crying right before bedtime. I have had a cold since Saturday night that started with a really raw sore throat, so I sent Matt to the store at 10 pm to buy baby tylenol (in case she had caught my germs). Turns out that wasn't it, but I am glad I have it on hand anyway because I think we're getting pretty close to teething time.

She was an absolute angel the rest of the day, though, and I didn't really get a chance to enjoy it because I was working so hard. So I'm hoping she is happy again today and that I will have less to do so I can have a chance to hang out with her and recover. Pretty much my ideal day today would consist of cuddling with her and watching america's next top model reruns. And eating oatmeal.

1 comment:

Mark Owen said...

Would you like me to bring over some turkey soup? There is some great numbing stuff for gums when babies start teething...