Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My new baby is coming home today

You know you're a grown-up when the most exciting part of your day (well, maybe your week) is getting a refrigerator delivered to your house. And you catch yourself daydreaming about it's shiny exterior, well-organized (and lit) interior, and the fact that it doesn't secretly leak water into your floorboards. Or freeze everything on the top shelf and thaw everything on the bottom shelf.

I am seriously so excited about this fridge.

5 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

OK. I'm happy for you. I don't remember getting this excited about an appliance before. Now, electronics are an entirely different thing...

Anonymous said...

I got our new dishwasher today and I am feeling the same way. I can't wait to wash dishes in it!! Aren't we girls silly?!!!:) Vicki

Mark Owen said...

I'm sure it was thoroughly researched, we may need some advice soon!

Sarah said...

Soooo... how is it?!?

beatlesxforxsale said...

It's... big. But it's also nice and shiny and holds all my food with room left over, so that's pretty much awesome.