Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well, I have been so busy lately that I literally have not even had time to blog, which, of course, is when I have the most to blog about, so I've had topics queuing in my brain for the past few days. This is kind of like a blogging to-do list. Which I know is lame, but if I don't commit to it I will never get to it. And yes I meant to rhyme that. :)

Upcoming blogs to look for:
-10 month update on Kisa
-Binder Microfiling (yes, really... it will enjoyable to the one person that reads it ::cough:: Kristin ::cough::)
-Ecco Base update
-Jobs/finances

Coming soon! AKA when Kisa takes a nap!

And now a word from my sponsor:
zn cdxs cxzfdf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are kind of goofy!! Sorry about the job but Father knows best! Something will happen, it always does. See you in about 10 days or so. Vic