Friday, December 15, 2006

it ain't no lie, baby, bye bye bye...

I think that if I ever found out my boyfriend was cheating on me, my punishment for him (besides, of course, ripping him a new one) would be that I would break up with him via boy band mix cd. I would compile a mix of songs like NSync's Bye Bye Bye or the backstreet boys' Don't Want You Back and I would burn multiple copies. Then I would sneak them into every cd player he owned, so that no matter where he was (in his car, at home, going for a jog with his ipod, whatever) he would be bombarded with the screeching music and ridiculously shallow lyrics, and the reminder that his prescence on the earth is just as painful to me as theirs is.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You are evil.

Dave Ketah said...

What if he likes that kind of music?

Unknown said...

maybe it's just me but if you went to those lengths to break up w/him, maybe he broke up w/you because you were obsessive compulsive.