Monday, November 16, 2009

I had such a productive day today. I cleaned my entire house (meaning I comet-ed the toilet bowls and mopped the floor and the whole shebang. I have found that keeping my house clean is a lot harder now that I have a baby. It is still tidy almost all of the time, although I know that is going to change. But finding the time and energy to actually CLEAN is a whole other story) I got a haircut, I cooked dinner, I worked on Rezdex (sidenote-- GOT MY FIRST PAYCHECK TODAY! YAY!), I did like 4 loads of laundry, I ran errands for myself and for Matt, and Kisa and I hung out and had quality time.

I feel soooooo much better already, it is unbelievable.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am glad we were able to contribute to some of your accomplishments. Thank-you for letting us watch Kisa. She is the most incredible gift God has ever bestowed upon us and we love her more than we know how (?) It's a Grand-parent God thing you know!!! :) Grandpa & Gammie

Brenda said...

So glad you were able to get a diagnosis and medication so quickly! What a relief to know what was causing the problems!

Anonymous said...

How in the world do you have 4 loads of laundry to do? Geeze woman.
~Ash

Sarah said...

Ash, she has a baby. From what I understand, babies are automatic laundry multipliers.