Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Things that I did today

In order of completion:
-Cleaned the bathroom (sink, tub, toilet, mopping, etc.)
-Laundry (this was all throughout the day)
-Tidied up the house
-Did 3 work orders for Rezdex
-Took our comforter to the laundromat
-While the comforter was washing/drying: did a bit of grocery shopping at Thriftway
-Went to another store to buy new pillows for our bed
-Cleaned and dusted the bedroom, including putting away all the random junk that has accumulated in there over the past month or so
-Cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped the kitchen floor
-Paid the bills
-Put my baby to bed
-Did another work order for Rezdex
-Worked on year-end statements for Ethnos

It was a very productive day for me. I am really, really tired. Hopefully I tired Kisa out just as much and we can both sleep soundly tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm tired just reading that list. Impressive!

ashby said...

dude, that is a really impressive list. sometimes I feel that productive...and then other days, my list of accomplishments is like 'left a lot of voice mails, checked my email, sat in traffic'.

I much prefer the uber productive days.

good work, kiddo!