Friday, June 01, 2007

let the torture end!

I desperately miss my friends. They have been gone since February and I haven't even spoken with them since then (except for an occasional e-mail or text). It seems like a ton has happened. Kristin got engaged, I started dating Matt (which I guess is small in comparison but it feels very big to me), and Becky has been living in an immersion program in Argentina where she is only allowed to speak in Spanish! Brianna ended school a few weeks ago but she has been touring with a theater troupe since then, so I have not gotten to see her yet.
Anyway, it is finally June, and that means they are coming home, one right after the other (literally). So now I am just counting down the days:
June 23- Kristin
June 24- Becky
June 25- Brianna

Yay! I hope this month passes quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¡¡¡Te extraño como WOAHHHH!!! Voy a verte pronto.

Un abrazo muy grande,
Becky