Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yesterday I hung out with Matt the entire day. We mostly just stayed at his apartment, cleaning and organizing stuff. It looks really nice. Also we vaccumed up enough hair to comprise an entire Zeus. That cat sheds like crazy. I wore a black shirt and by the end of the day I looked like a giant grey hairball.
It was nice to just relax after such a stressful week. I basically bawled my eyes out every day last week and by Friday I was really getting tired of it. And also dehydrated.
It was a blessing to be able to just hang out, have fun and enjoy each others' company. I'm really glad he's around, because he's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me sane right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah, you make me laugh.

The thing about that is the next day I vacuumed again after getting things more cleaned up, and I pulled another half of container's worth of hair up.

Hopefully now you can understand my need to clean every so often.

Ashby said...

my throat SERIOUSLY closed up just reading this post and disgusting comment.

ACK.