Friday, February 17, 2006

road trip

Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage by Somerset Maugham (it is an intensely honest representation of human suffering... I don't think the majority of people would find it interesting, but I have a difficult time tearing myself away)
Currently Eating: A piece of spearmint gum
Currently Watching: The news
Currently Bought: Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream, bacon, two tangelos, and a bag of frozen potstickers
Currently Need: an "A" in... all of my classes.
Currently Moved: Well I moved like 5 months ago... to my apartment with Colie...
Currently Want: To go to Africa
Currently Lost: my black button-up shirt. it's been missing a long, long time.
Currently Wearing: jeans, socks, and a white t-shirt with a picture of a yurt and the words "Champoeg Campout: Fortune Family 2005" on it
Currently Listening To: John Mayer- Only Heart
Currently Talking To: My roommate, who is looking for her favorite eyeshadow
Currently Wish: I am pretty content right now.

Today we watched elizabethtown, and tomorrow my roommate and I are going on a road trip to Seattle with Kevin.

1 comment:

Linger said...

If you wish to procure more Somerset, we are selling his book "The Razor's Edge" plus a bunch more in a lot at our ebay store. :-) Here is the auction #: 7009860387.

Peace.