Saturday, February 18, 2006

what i did today

at 10:30 this morning, we hit the road...

Colie was excited...

I was looking awkward as usual...

and Kevin, well... I think he was pretty thrilled.

pit stop!

Back on the road for another two hours...

When we finally made it to the city, we went here.

and I did this.

I saw all of the KISS costumes, and I bought a KISS army patch, and I bought a picture of Gene Simmons' boots.

guitars!

I got frazzled when we started getting lost in downtown Seattle. Several detours, but in the end it was all ok.

In between this, we went to Seattle Pacific and I visited Kess and Kristin. I love them, and I miss them terribly. So good to see their beautiful school...


And then, home..


Not far into it they both fell asleep, so I ended up driving the whole way there and back, and most of the driving we did in downtown.

BEAUTIFUL DAY.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these types of posts. it makes feel like i went. who is this kevin fellow? is he cool? is he yours or hers?

beatlesxforxsale said...

kevin is one of colie's best friends from corvallis. he is ridiculously cool.

Paulos said...

Did you pass me? I was in tacoma on saturday.