Friday, November 17, 2006

I am off to seattle tomorrow after work. I am going to visit Kristin (and maybe spend a little time with Kess, although his parents will be in town, so I might not see him much). I am also going to be getting away from my family for a little while, which, as much as I love them, is a necessity due to the fact that there is neverending drama in this house. I need to recharge my batteries a little before I can take on a task as insane as Thanksgiving with the extended family...

I have also heard a rumor around the store that Friday is the day we get our paycheck. I really hope this is true, and if it is, then the first thing I am going to do with my paycheck is buy myself seven pairs of brand new socks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Jenn Sanders said...

7 pairs of brand new socks, huh?

Paulos said...

what are you gonna do that for?

Linger said...

Whoa! Going practical on us!