Thursday, January 18, 2007

a discovery.

So, my aunt bought me these sweet speakers for Christmas. They are really nice but they have a seperate sub and this plug-in control thingy (I think that is the technical term for it). Anyway, using the control you can adjust the volume and the bass. Somehow, it happened that they got stuck with the bass on the maximum level, and wouldn't turn down. I tried everything to get them to work again, but they wouldn't, so I was getting ready to pack everything up and try to return it (would have been a bummer since they are mounted on the wall and the cables are all mixed in with the cables to my computer/external hard drive/every other electronic device I own...). Then today, out of nowhere, I tripped over the cord, and everything started working again.
All I can say is Jesus must have been answering my prayers about fixing them, because I was very vocal yesterday about NOT wanting to take everything apart. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't mean this in a mean way, but do REALLY think jesus had anything to do w/it?

this is not a rhetorical question, i really am curious.

beatlesxforxsale said...

no I don't, I think it was just me being stupid for not checking the cable in the fist place.
However. I don't think it's impossible for God to answer small prayers.

Paulos said...

sounds like the wires are not too good.

Dave Ketah said...

FWIW, it is not beyond possibility that Jesus, the Almighty Sovereign God of the universe, DID have *something* to do with it.