Tuesday, January 16, 2007

snow days = no fun for baristas

Today was crazy. I am extremely tired. I am thinking of doing my homework for Thursday but I might just put it off until after work tomorrow. Not that it will be any easier tomorrow night... but I am just so tired...
I am supposed to pick a scene with good sound editing and bring it in to CO on Thursday morning. But I am running out of good stuff to bring him. Last class I picked Spider-Man and Band of Brothers. You really can't top those, so I'm basically screwed. I think I might do 12 Monkeys... I will have to go watch it.

I can already tell this whole week is going to be crazy. But I get the whole weekend off, and I am already really excited for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the weekend off?!? I'm coming home on Friday. Let's hang out!

Anonymous said...

How do you know a movie has good sound editing?

wasmachstdugern said...

they are no negative aspects to snow days.

period.

beatlesxforxsale said...

kristin--- yay! I was hoping you'd come home. I saw your mom today and yesterday and she said she is going up to see you tonight. Hopefully you are not stuck in Seattle because of the snow (I hear it is supposed to snow a lot there tonight). Anyway... I am not doing much of anything this weekend so call me when you get here and we'll hang out.

matt-- listen to band of brothers and then rent... ummm... dogma, and you will know the difference between good and bad sound editing.

terry-- I tried to picture you working as hard as I did today and yesterday, but I couldn't do it... the mere thought of it made me laugh. ;)