Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today I registered for:
-Sound Production (on Thursday morning) with CO
-Scriptwriting (on Thursday night) with Jackie
-Image Manipulation (on Friday morning)

I am pretty excited. I have missed school. This is nowhere near a full load, but I figure if I will be working and tutoring and all that I will need to start lighter and find out how much I can take. I don't want to get in over my head and falter.
I also met with Paul today. It was a good meeting, but it was supposed to be to solidify some decisions I had made. However... I walked away even less sure of what I want. It was weird. At one point Paul said something to me along the lines of, "it seems like you are feeling...[blank].." and it was the first time I can ever remember someone telling me something I didn't already know about myself. Clearly I haven't been spending enough time in my own head lately. I am totally confused about the next step in my life. I have only planned things so far, and I am getting to the point where I need to start putting some of my plans into action.

Anyway... now that I have been sufficiently vague... I also had the best run ever tonight. I have increased not only my time but also my pace this week and I haven't even been pushing too hard. Which is a very big deal considering I was sick yesterday and exhausted all day today. But once I started running I felt so much better and I ran farther, longer, and faster than I ever have before.

Anyway, I need sleep because I am going skiing with my dad/jeremy in the morning. Thank goodness I don't have to drive because I am going to sleep the whole ride up. :) yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A light load, Ciara?? Come on!!! You can do more than that...


I am taking 24 credits, working part time, have cheer practices and the games on the weekends, women's ministry house on campus, hw from the 24 credits, Ethnos (comm group), and keeping a social life.

That my friend is multi-tasking.... and insane. I think I might drop a class and settle for 21 credits...

beatlesxforxsale said...

I know, and I have told you multiple times not to push yourself so hard. However, I am doing the coolest side project ever. Next time we hang out I am going to tell you all about it because I am so freaking excited.

Anonymous said...

Run, girl run! I am so proud of you! I miss running (a lot!). My chiropractor has recommended that I find something that isn't so hard on my back.