Thursday, January 26, 2006

everybody loves colie

... and i am confused and jealous.

we are two very, very different people... we have almost nothing in common. and people seem to like her better, which is beyond annoying. i don't really know how to explain it, and i know it's just my own stupid insecurities, but i would rather acknowledge it and find some way to let it go than... well, whatever the alternative is. i'm not very used to feeling insecure and i hate it, and i hate admitting it, the whole process just sucks. this is one (the dumbest) of many, many examples in my life right now where god is calling attention to my pride (i have a lot of it) and breaking it down. not a fun process. i haven't been feeling very good about myself in a lot of ways lately (more important ways, like questioning of my character and integrity). again, i rely on my confidence, and so it's been hard.

anyway... i would say some other stuff but i'm tired of thinking. time for some mindless entertainment... or something

6 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

I like you.

Unknown said...

no, dave is just saying that to be nice. he likes colie too.

ps who is colie?

Paulos said...

Who is colie?

Unknown said...

i thought you would like to know: i had a dream about colie (i remembered who she was). ill tell you later what it was about (wink wink).

Anonymous said...

You're my favorite!

Jenn Sanders said...

Who cares about all the boys! I locve you Ciara!