Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my matty whom i love <3

oh man. this guy is the greatest ever.
the other night, when i was up late crying and feeling stupid, i sent matt this ridiculous e-mail about everything that was going wrong (this is my tendency when i'm upset). and after i hit the send button, i IMMEDIATELY felt stupid for doing it, because, i was SOOOOOO upset, and none of it even made any sense.
i got an e-mail back from him today though, and he was just totally sweet in response to everything....

"I'm sad that you're sad. I wish I could be there with you... I hope things go well for you
there, I really am gunning for you (even though I always wish you were
here)... I'm taking a world religion course this term, and it really reminds me
of you, the professor is pretty brilliant and we're reading really good
books, Siddhartha included. I dunno I think about you a lot, about what you'd
say. ...ANYWAYS

I miss you alot. It would be fun to have you here but I know that the
Art Institute is a good fit for you, and I'm sure that you'll do well this
term. I love you and miss
you!!

Matt"

that is just part of it of course... i took out all the things that are, like, incriminating info... which is most of it cause we talk about pretty much everything. I just want to show off what a cool best friend I have. He always knows the exact right thing to say to me to calm me down which is neat. I said so many stupid things about this guy who i liked. ugh. And instead of being like, "Ohhhhhh he is an asshole for not liking you" or something dumb (whcih is what most people do in that situation), or getting annoyed at me for being so shallow and annoying, he just said, "i bet he will come around." Like, I know this, trust me, you'll see. ahhhhhh it makes me wanna hug him and tell him how great he is.

i love love love this kid.
matt if you read this i love you!!! i hope you know this!!!!

No comments: