Saturday, April 29, 2006

SCREEN TEAM

last few days have been crazy. school every moment. friend tony got alcohol poisoning, got his stomach pumped last night. he is ok. prayer would be nice (not that it seems to do a lot, lately).
homework load getting intense. screen team (alex + eli + i) working nonstop on ideas. they are talented. i admire them a lot. alex is hilarious, eli is one of those sensitive writer types, but good sense of humor. we make a solid team. ideas getting better from bouncing them off the boys nonstop. molecular bio, scriptwriting, color theory back to back. too much reading. this was my last day of classes until next wed. it is good to have a break. writing first scene of my screenplay, script for my bio movie. scientific research on the correlation between SCA and malaria. unicode makes me want to scream.
school is having spring formal event for the apparel majors. of course we are all invited. community stuff is rare so people are talking. it is a promotional thing like everything the Ai does. but fun still.
dmp majors are pretty elitist. find a lot of people who think like me. i have missed the guys. within our major we know each other really well. like a family almost. me, erin, and about 40 guys. have been hanging out a lot more lately. do this nerdy friday thing at cin 21. screenings. with all of us. good times.
i am so exhausted and tied up in school. thank god for the break. i'm getting stressed.
ash invited me to sunriver with the petersons and sanders this weekend. i said no but i wish i would have said yes. i wanted to do the night commute and i had class and i wanted to hear my dad preach. but im really craving some downtime...
worst post ever, i know. so busy i don't even think in complete sentences anymore.
augh
i need sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, friend. This post makes me sad. I don't want you to have mono. or be stressed. or whatever.

Sunriver was good, really relaxing and sunny and chill. We didn't do anything. We missed you but I'm glad you go tto do night commute and hear your daddio (how'd he do?)

I'm glad you like the people in your class. I want to see a picture of Pioneer Courthouse. Get some sleep. Okay?

Ash