Thursday, April 06, 2006

SHAUN!!!

(In case you can't tell from the capital letters and the three exclamation marks I LOVE SHAUN. He is my favorite Art Institute boy.)

As it turns out, my "Chemistry" class REALLY IS Molecular Biology. Hallelujah, all my prayers for this week have been answered. In addition, Shaun and Branden are in my class (Branden is another cool DMP boy). It went from the worst class ever to one of my favorites really really fast. Soooo interesting! So fun!
Anyway, I have scriptwriting in about an hour, so I have to go cook dinner now.

P.S. -- (I am adding this part in at like 11:00pm...) My scriptwriting class is really cool. I love, love, love my teacher. The following majors take scriptwriting: DMP, ANIMATION, GAME DESIGN. I like the diversity, but I also like being with the DMP boys. They are rad and I missed them last term when I got swallowed up in gen ed. I forgot there are other people here who think like me. Our major is pretty small and interdependent and as a result we're pretty close-knit. So it's cool nerding it up together. Man, I freaking love DMP.

No comments: