Sunday, March 12, 2006

someone who should be severely beaten

My sister's new boyfriend is a 17-year-old JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL. Not only that but she has never even met him in real life. He lives nearby here and is friends with all her friends but they haven't hung out because he is too lazy to meet up with her. He's stood her up at least twice. My sister's response to this is "Oh, he just couldn't make it." YEAH RIGHT. MAYBE BECAUSE HE CAN'T DRIVE BECAUSE HE IS TOO LAZY TO GET A LICENSE. WAY TO PICK A WINNER. She doesn't even know what he looks like.
Now, I love my sister and she is extremely chill, and easily the most beautiful member of our family, so I don't mean for her to take offense. But what junior in high school in their right mind would want to date an 8th grader? When I was a junior I dated other juniors. Or seniors. Not 8th graders. And I understand guys can date younger girls, whatever, but not like that. ESPECIALLY not when the girl in question is my little sister.
But the part I hate about him the most is that today I talked to him online and told him, basically, that I am old enough to know he is a total loser and is too old for my sister, and if he doesn't stay away from her I am going to have to kick his ass. His response to this was "Oh, you're Ciara? I've seen pictures of you before. You're even hotter than Becca."
Well let's see if he still thinks I'm hot after I drop kick his sorry ass to China.
The end. (For now).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i lend my services to you and your cause. hairy men are scarier than baby faced ones and/or girls. remember that.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, this was an awesome post. I want to watch when the #*&$ goes down. I'll bring the camera. And if what Terry says is true, then he'll wet his pants as soon as he sees me.

Anonymous said...

YES. I want to see this go down
--ash

Paulos said...

Booya, this would be crazy.