Thursday, July 06, 2006

me
-house color on the lower right side above the AC unit
-trim: gutters, door frames, porch rails, window on the upper left, ceilings on both porches and above the AC unit
-three coats on back door, one more on side and front doors
-shutters?
-touch ups
-reinstallment of shutters, windowboxes, etc.
-clean up

matt
-house color on three dormers, right side of house above second porch
-peak over dining area
-chimney!!
-trim on dormers and peak
-shutters

i don't know if there is enough work for me to do: as in, matt may end up working on his own tomorrow on the roof, which i think is fair, considering i worked by myself on monday, and he stuck me with all the prep??
ughhh i do not even want to get out of bed right now.
here goes.

1 comment:

Linger said...

Wish I could have helped with the painting. It actually sounded fun (until I started doing it of course). ;-)

Good luck from Salem!