Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MOVIES

I freaking love them. I could talk about them and watch them all day every day. In fact I could wade through hours and hours of drawing and thousands of pages of boring art history text just to earn a degree so that I can make them myself.
So here are some of my opinions, as a film lover:

+ My ten favorite (I said favorite, not best) movies are the following:
-Rear Window
-Bridge On The River Kwai
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
-American History X
-The Sandlot
-Gattaca
-12 Monkeys
-Gone in 60 Seconds
-The Count of Monte Cristo
-Fight Club

+ Ten classic movies I highly recommend you own (or at least watch):
-Rear Window
-Casablanca
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
-The Bridge on the River Kwai
-The Godfather
-Mr. Smith Goes To Washington
-Vertigo
-The Manchurian Candidate (the original of course)
-On The Waterfront
-The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

+ Five movies I am ashamed of owning (but secretly love):
-Death to Smoochy
-She's All That
-Anastasia
-Here On Earth
-Fern Gully

+ The two movies I hate most in the world:
-What About Bob?
-Sleepover: The Movie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. I'm glad you really love me.

Anonymous said...

Dude.

What about Bob?

That's an awesome movie.

I remember Fern Gulley. I haven't seen it in at least 10 years.

Anonymous said...

Fern Gulley is amazing, Don't be ashamed. Which reminds me, I need to watch that movie again.

Linger said...

Dude, if you love Count of Monte Cristo, check out this Haiku:

The Count of Monte Cristo

Gallant avenger.
Egg-dipped cheese sandwich. Thy
name
is Monte Cristo.

Unknown said...

gone in sixty seconds?

lame-o