Sunday, July 02, 2006

STAR WARS: Epic Duels


do you know this game?

it is pure genius. i have perfected my epic duelling abilities and i now posess the skill to defeat any and all opponents. i honestly don't know why this game hasn't caught on. it kicks serious ass.

hung out with jak tonight. actually i owned him at SWED. that was all. he came over to bring me chocolate ice cream to cheer me up. it made me really really happy, especially since i didn't even ask him to do it. he was just thinking of me. the chocolate was good, but knowing he cared was what really cheered me up.
plus i freaking pwn3d him.

i used to play videogames and/or poker every friday night with these boys (jak and his roommates/bandmates). for money. i think they invited me just cause i always lose. but man those were the good old days.

No comments: