Thursday, May 25, 2006

dear mr. roth,
you seem like a very nice person, and i am glad that you are interested in reading my blog. and yes i read yours, and you are very funny. however since i don't know you there is actually no way for me to judge whether or not you will hunt me down and kill me if i become your friend on facebook. i am not saying you will do this, i am just saying i can't know for sure, and the internet is a dangerous place. How do i know that if i tell you my name you won't find me and hack me to pieces? you never know about internet people, right? =)
love,
me

also, another thing for today is that i want one of those graphic tablets so i can draw things into my blog instead of writing them. i think that would be easier. if anyone has a million dollars (of me and ashby money, which is really only around $250 of real money) and would like to buy me one i'm all for it. better yet, build me a time machine so i can go back to the time of cro-magnon man, where they didn't even have words and just communicated in grunts and pictures. i would be better than everyone else, and everybody would love me because i would always know the perfect thing to say(/grunt/draw).
a scanner would also do the trick.




p.s. some things i really do want, maybe for my birthday???:
-the human brain documentary series from opb (it goes from infant brain to adult brain... genius. it is a masterpiece)
-an anatomy textbook, with lots of pictures and diagrams. and maybe a fake human skeleton to go with it. one that i can take apart and re-assemble if i feel like it, and maybe hide in my roommate's bed to freak her out (if she ever comes home).
-an oscillating fan. yes the oscillating part is pretty important, because it moves cool air all around the room, instead of just in one direction...
-pants that fit. or, a better belt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh.
come to my house and use my scanner.

Unknown said...

ill give you the documentary in avi format.

happy birthday duder