Tuesday, May 09, 2006

my dad

i guess he has viral pneumonia. my family is not doing a good job of keeping me updated. i talked to him on the phone today and he seemed pretty sick. todd and nate and i went to visit and he was looking better, but after nate left his temp spiked again. he is changing meds again, but there is not really much the doctors can do besides the whole trial-and-error process. it bugs me that with all our technology there is nothing they can do to make him feel better or get better any faster.
i probably worry too much, but i don't like that it's been a whole week and he is just getting worse.

also i have midterms starting tomorrow. i'm a little unprepared, so this week might be semi-crazy. and so far i am stuck on my screenplay, the next scene of which is due on thursday night. stuck as in, i have one word written.

1 comment:

Paulos said...

Yeah you have my sympathy, just found out the other day that my uncle who refuses to goto the doctor colapsed, they took him to the hospital and it turns out he has a nerve eating virus :(

So yeah, it is tough, people are mortal.