Friday, May 19, 2006

no. i lied

i'm not done procrastinating yet.
i am preemptively stressed about this weekend.
there is a memorial service for my friend caities dad tomorrow morning
i hate memorial services (when my mike died, i skipped the memorial service. i remember my excuse too... i told my mom that i had to be in my anatomy class that day or i would fail the final/flunk the class. ... but i don't think i went to anatomy. i think i got stoned instead.)

also. formal party thing tomorrow night
i am supposed to wear a fancy dress (which i don't have)
i am too shy for parties.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait. WHAT?! ANOTHER FORMAL PARTY DRESS?! you are out of control. there are only so many paper bags in this world, kiki.
(also I get preemptively stressed all the time).

Unknown said...

i have a dress you can borrow.

Anonymous said...

He's not lying. I've seen it. And I almost gouged out my own eyes.

Paulos said...

wow you have formals my college doesn't have them, sadness.

Jenn Sanders said...

How did the formals go? I'm sure you were beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ah.

This explains something from last night.