Tuesday, May 23, 2006

rough stuff

I don't really know how to express everything that I am thinking right now. I feel like too much is happening for me to explain. Hahaha... this is how I get when I am overwhelmed by emotions.
Anyway... it is a mixture of good and bad. I am heartbroken over some of the things that have happened recently, but I am learning a lot about God through all of this, and learning to rely on people who will build me up.
Don't really know what to say besides that. I feel like I owe an explanation but I don't have one. Too hard to find words. So, that is all I'll say for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciara,

I'm sorry that Jade and I didn't hang out with you last night. Jade said you were sad on the phone, and I felt bad. Sometimes work sucks, in that I can't stay out all that late. I was talking to Jade about maybe hanging out on Wednesday. This week is ridiculously busy for some reason, but I said that Jade and I were available to you, and I want that to be the case. So let us know wha tyou think.

Matt

beatlesxforxsale said...

it's totally fine about last night. i was a little disappointed we didn't all get to hang out--- but that was partially my fault cause i forgot i had made plans with todd... ummm, i have just been noticing the three of us have all been frustrated and discouraged, and thought maybe if we could get together we could all encourage each other... but i don't know if that is going to work out like i had hoped. and i have school on wednesday nights anyway... but i do appreciate the offer! myabe i will just work something out with jade... or something... i don't know