Thursday, June 01, 2006

been holding off on this for a while so i can think it through. but, this is the announcement:

I AM MOVING.


Finally. Colie has already found somewhere else to live, so she will be moving out within the next 10 days. I paid rent to the end of June, which completes my one month notice. But I am already on my way out. I'm moving back into my parents' house, at least for the next term. I am taking summer classes July-September, and then I don't know what. Taking the fall term off, and maybe more. It just depends. I get really depressed in the winter (haha... more than my usual whiny-artist self) and have a hard time focusing on schoolwork. The months leading up to Christmas are the worst. So I am just ging to take my break in the fall instead of the summer. What I really want to do is get out of Portland, move somewhere new, and take some time to relax/recharge. I have an idea of where I want to go already... but not what I want to do, and not how long I will be there. But I think it would be good for me to get away.

3 comments:

Jenn Sanders said...

This will be good for you. I love Collie, but you weren't there all that often.

Anonymous said...

Come live with me in SEATTLE! We have a huge house and plenty of space (although you might have to share a room with me.) And we might even have a freaking hot tub. And did I mention SEATTLE?

Oh and I love you and you forgot to put my glorious return on your calendar of events (June 9th for the record).

beatlesxforxsale said...

Kristin... I am so freaking happy you commented on this.
I was thinking of going to Europe in the fall, but Seattle sounds good too... :)