Friday, June 16, 2006

damian lewis

I couldn't sleep so I watched 2 hours of Band of Brothers. It's been about a year or so since I last saw them. Soooo freaking sweet. Also, I have had a secret crush on Damian Lewis since I first saw this series. And by "secret crush" I really mean "not so secret at all," because I have absolutely no problem admitting this guy is smoking hot and also the epitome of manliness.

Yep, this guy is a BAMF for sure.
Of course the picture doesn't really do him justice, but if you've seen the series you know what I'm talking about. Damian Lewis = All That Is Man.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he has perhaps the best fake accent of anyone in any film i ve ever seen in band of brothers. he is english and his accent id thick normally, but he pulls off an american accent perfectly. well done chap.

Kat said...

Yep! Mr. Lewis is up most great man I've ever seen. He can act and yes, he's hot!