Thursday, June 22, 2006

i like skirts. a lot.
i do NOT like shorts. i only own one pair of shorts. they are black and they don't fit and i stole them from my brother to wear when i am running. that's it.
i don't like dress shoes, or fancy skirts. i like skirts you can wear with t-shirts and tennis shoes. i like short skirts better than long skirts, and the shorter they are, the more i like them. unfortunately short skirts generally should not be worn in public places. i am okay with that rule, i just wear them around the house. i think they are the most comfortable item of clothing ever invented.
my favorite kind of skirt is a denim skirt, even though i don't really like jeans (on a side note, up until last summer i did not own a pair of jeans. no lie. i was forced to buy them by my mother). my favorite skirt i own is a denim skirt and if i could i would wear it every single day of the summer. maybe even the whole year.
i just really like skirts.
and it is skirt season now.
so i am pretty happy about that.

those are my deep thoughts for today.

Oh. ALSO. Life is good. Matt and I gave my parents a quote today. In about a week of working I'm getting paid almost $800. Without taxes. I think we start next Wed. I'm stoked.

2 comments:

Jenn Sanders said...

What is this? Random Friday?

Love it!

Unknown said...

I must post to continue the Jen pattern. :o)

Skirts are nice but limiting... once must consider what is worn beneath skirts since there is a chance that it will be seen. Especially when driving a convertible.

I like short shorts because they are not limiting... no "skirt manners" are required. I also like short shorts because I have extremely long legs and have the worst time finding pants that are long enough! Shorts almost always fit perfectly.

I LOVE SUMMER. The less clothing, the better. :o)