Monday, June 12, 2006

The LIST (ashby understands)

FOR TOMORROW:
-Compile/write/edit 5-page research paper
-Edit natural selection paper
-Write 22(!) pages of script
-Compile all scriptwriting info from the entire term, and make it look nice so Jackie doesn't hate me

MONDAY:
2:45-4:45 Bio Final, 2 research papers due, Powerpoint presentation due
5:30-7:30 Table reads, Script DUE (AHHHHHHHHH!)
Turn in my apt key?

Monday night/Tuesday morning:
-Value assignment
-Ground Subtraction/Contrast assignment
-Study for Final Exam

TUESDAY:
7:30-10:30 ???? Sacred Space meeting???
2:45-4:45 Color Theory FINAL EXAM, two projects due
7:30+ Community group @ Sanders

Tuesday night:
Study for Computer Final...

WEDNESDAY:
10:00 MEET WITH SARAH! YAY!
5:30-7:30 COMP FINAL EXAM
Straight from final to grandparents to hang out with my family who is coming from Afghanistan/India.

The end.

On Thursday I am going to lie in bed all day in my pajamas and watch the entire Lord of The Rings trilogy while eating chinese food and chocolate ice cream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good Lord, we're busy.
What about my toe?

Paulos said...

I want to be a part of thursday that sound like the fun day ;)

T said...

LOTR and chocolate ice cream? I think if you can pull all of this off, you deserve that and a re-run with Leathal Weapon and Die Hard the next day. :)