Thursday, June 01, 2006

calendar of events for june.

(i can't sleep)

June 15th. That is just two weeks from today, and that is when school gets out at OSU, and probably at the Art Institute, too. (It's interesting that I know their schedule and not my own, huh?) June 15th means Matt comes home. I forgot how much I miss him. With everyone coming home it has been hard, we have all changed quite a bit, and I forgot what these relationships were like. Super emotional. Now I remember that the reason I held it all together with so many hard friendships was because I always had Matt to talk things through with. To decompress. I am looking forward to having that stability again. Oh my gosh, I freaking love and miss this kid. TWO WEEKS.

June 17th. TODDY'S BIRTHDAY! He is turning 23. According to Todd, if you are not an adult by the time you are 23, you are a jackass. So basically over the next two weeks, the man has a ton of maturing to do... ;) juuuuust kiiidding. i love you, buddy.

June 18th. Father's day. I have no idea what my father wants for father's day, but I'm guessing socks. He has asked for that every year for as long as I can remember, so I doubt this will be any different. Anyway... it is what it is. Happy Father's day to everyone.

June 19th. MY LITTLE SISTER TURNS 15. Yikes. She is getting old, and I'm not sure I like it. 15 is a big deal. That means she can drive... and... well I can't really think of anything else you can do at 15, but, yeah. I'm just glad it's not 16. In my family you can date at 16. So pretty much that is where the downward spiral begins. I do not know what to get my sister for her birthday. She is basically the most amazing gift-giver in the history of gift-giving. And I SUCK at it. I never know what to make or buy people. I end up usually getting them dumb stuff that they don't want. But Becca always makes me the coolest stuff. I think I will probably end up making her something, but I'm not sure what yet. It's going to take a lot of planning and plenty of time for the execution, which is why brainstorming begins today. If you have any suggestions feel free to submit them in writing and they will be considered, although you will not receive any credit once i steal your idea.

3 comments:

Paulos said...

Sounds like there are lots of fun dates comming up.

Jenn Sanders said...

Uh, you forgot June 11th... that's my 30th birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

and the 17th marks my graduation party. todd will be there too, since he said he had no other bday plans. you should come and celebrate two events.