Thursday, October 19, 2006

frog attack


Last night as I was walking out of my door, seven or eight frogs hopped right across my path (one even on my shoes). They were literally only inches from my front door, and I am convinced they wait there for someone to open the door so that they can hop inside. I know people don't believe this so I took a picture to prove it. Four or five of them hopped away, but three stayed right next to the door for later attacks. They are the ones in this picture.
This is part of the reason I hate fall: there are more frogs in fall than any other season. They are hopping around everywhere all the time. I hate it!
I promise you guys, this "frog infestation" I joke about is actually real!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. heh.

Unknown said...

they ARE out to get you.

Paulos said...

They look so cute, I bet they'd make good pets

T said...

What's the leash for? :)

beatlesxforxsale said...

my brother, if we ever take him out in public...

Anonymous said...

Dang. Even with this pic it's hard to believe. How do frogs get INSIDE your house? I can't fathom it.

Anonymous said...

Dearest MAtt, in the first sentence Ciara says, "I was walking OUTSIDE of my door"...THey weren't inside her house...

Dave Ketah said...

Where are they all coming from?