Wednesday, October 25, 2006

married...?!

To be quite honest I don't know if marriage is for me.
You know how in movies, girls get proposed to after knowing their boyfriend like 90 minutes? And when the guy pulls out the ring they're all, "Oh my god...(long emotional pause)... yes... YES!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!!!" (after which they burst into tears and make out to the tune of the closing credits)?

I am not at all that girl. I am more likely the type of girl to go, "WHAT? YOU WANT TO GET WHAT? BUT DON'T YOU KNOW IF WE DO THAT WE WILL HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES?!"

6 comments:

Paulos said...

Yeah but if you are married you'll always have someone to go on a date with you every weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am totally that emotional "Oh my freaking gosh!" girl. You already know that though...

Ashby said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH
I am the second girl. The you.
(see Rauch, Ashby circa January 2006)

Paulos said...

What would prompt writing a post like this? Did someone propose to Ciara?

beatlesxforxsale said...

No, no one proposed to me.
(thank God)

Unknown said...

preach it sister.

you need to create some hybridized single/married lifestyle and make it your own instead of trying to conform to the traditional relationship. different strokes for different folks.