Monday, October 23, 2006

I can't sleep

Uuuugggggghhh. It is so late/early and I am so bored and so, so tired... last night I took the Rameys home from Ethnos, which means I had to load all the SS stuff I brought into their van instead of into my car like I normally do. Well, it didn't work so well because my painting got kind of trashed. So... yeah, that's fun. :(

Speaking of things that are fun... you guys will enjoy this. Here are some exact quotes from the note Mer left me for taking care of the boys:
"...Noah seems to be suffering from 4th grade attitude. He needs gentle but stern reminders to be respectful. Please don't hesitate to put him in his room for a cooldown if necessary..."
"...Evan can get upset easily. If it looks like he's close to meltdown- WATCH OUT. The best thing for him is to have some alone time in a seperate room..."
"Jonah seems to have respect issues right now. He tries to get away with whining, screaming etc. and doesn't want to listen... he usually responds to time out (even if you physically have to carry him there)..."

That made me laugh... although so far they have been behaving perfectly. No time outs necessary. :)

P.S.

...oops.

4 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Sometimes I need a time out.

Ashby said...

sometimes your faith can take a beating, i guess.

Jenn Sanders said...

I love the comments from Mer....

... and I'm sorry about the work. Just think of it as a Picasso.

Unknown said...

that aesthetic damage is nothing compared to the guy who accidentally back up into his picasso (is this what you were refering to jenn?) and ruined its value. it went from $150 million to about $20 in a split second.