Sunday, October 08, 2006

I got frustrated almost immediately after sitting down to type this because so many ideas came into my head that seemed so unrelated. However, the more I thought about these things, the more they became tied together.
If I were to sum up what is going on, I would say that I am finally being convicted about my lack of humility and my frequently self-righteous way of thinking. The conviction has led me to finally realize how much this wrong way of thinking has permeated my life.
I have many thoughts to share on this topic, and will probably do so later this week... right now I am still too frazzled to begin to explain.

Also, the plaster is coming off of my faith painting because I haven't yet had a chance to varnish it, and it doesn't like traveling back and forth to Ethnos every week. So that is high on my list of priorities tomorrow, because today when I picked it up to bring it to church the thumb fell off on one hand.
Now that is quality artwork. About as fragile as a wet paper towel.

P.S. Kristin, I am coming to visit you on Thursday, and we are going to see the Paul Allan art exhibit on display at the EMP because I heard you can see original gaugins and monets and the cost is only $8/person. Also... I hear the Dead Sea Scrolls are on display somewhere up there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how you must contact me via YOUR blog in hopes that i read it. anywho, your mom called me today about the paul allen thing. i actually hadn't heard of it, but i am very aware of the dead sea scrolls. its $20 a person to see those. and i'm going with my parents next weekend when they come up. are you just staying thursday night? i cant remember. is there anything special you want to do while you're here? um. i am very very excited. the end.

beatlesxforxsale said...

i love that you actually DID read it, so basically my plan worked.

I am a genius.

I'll call you tonight.